missing vibration feedback UT3 PC Xbox 360 controller?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Optical10

Aug 8, 2009
I've scoured the other forums with regard to the above issue and the closest I've got to it's solution is to this:

"OK. Here are some things you might want to change in the UTGame.ini file to customize your controller experience:

(Use the "Find" feature in Notepad to go directly to these entries)

Quote:
[ControllerVibration UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:profileData.Cont rollerVibration>
bRemoveOnPS3=1
bRemoveOnPC=1

Change bRemoveOnPC=1 to bRemoveOnPC=0

Quote:
[ControllerSensitivityMultiplier UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:profileData.Cont rollerSensitivityMultiplier>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=5,MaxValue=20,bIntRange=1,Nudg eValue=1,CurrentValue=10)
bRemoveOnPC=1

Quote:
[TurningAccelerationFactor UTUIDataProvider_MenuOption]
OptionSet=Input
OptionSet=MidGameMenu
DataStoreMarkup=<OnlinePlayerData:profileData.Turn ingAccelerationFactor>
OptionType=UTOT_Slider
RangeData=(MinValue=1.0,MaxValue=10.0,bIntRange=1, NudgeValue=1.0,CurrentValue=5.0)
bRemoveOnPC=1

Once you save the file, load up UT3, and look in the "Settings" Menu where you normally set your Mouse sensitivity. There will be new sliders for your controllers sensitivity and a check box for Controller Vibration (Force Feedback). "

But to no avail, no vibration in game. I do now see that in the "Settings" Menu for gamepad input now has the "Controller Vibration (Force Feedback)" check box for the gamepad on and off option but NO NEW SLIDER FOR THE CONTROL OF SENSITIVITY, as was said to be available once implemented the above changes.

Anybody been able to get vibration working in this game are willing to give it a try from me?

My hardware and software specs in my signature, any help appreciated :)

Last edited: