1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Missing sounds!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Infiltration Discussion' started by Profe, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Profe

Profe Posts: 918,731

Im thinking its just me but there doesnt seem to be bullet hit sounds. I only get bullet hit sounds when fired from the M2hb but not from any other weapons. So is it really just me??:confused:

2. CrappyChan

CrappyChan Come on snow!

just you...

3. yurch

yurch Swinging the clue-by-four

gotta mac?

4. HanD_of_DarKNesS

HanD_of_DarKNesS Evil Bastard

On my Mac I have no problems with any game sounds except for the firing of the M2HB. For some reason, in 2.86 the M2HB makes no sounds whatsoever. No sounds when firing, and no bullet hit sounds. All other weapons and all other sounds seem to work perfectly.

5. JasonBook

JasonBook American Warmonger

Got sound?

I'm not getting any noise from the game. I've reinstalled drivers, cards, even reformatted my harddrive. Nothing.

Oh wait, maybe if I turned up my speakers.....hmmmm.

6. Profe

Profe Posts: 918,731

nah I got a compaq:rolleyes:
    anyways this has been bothering me for a while, I wonder what the hell is going on.
    I dont think its the sound card or drivers cause there seem to be no updated drivers for my soundC. I have a Soundblaster live platinum with the cd drivers.
    Im gonna check all settings and experiment around but usually when I do this I need further assistance so if anyone can help before I destroy something.
    p.s. I already reinstalled and nothing changed