Missing Assassin

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Undaunted2222*

Dec 3, 2010
Ohhh man i hear ya on the demos.. Ive got a bunch on an old hardrive somewhere. Ah, the memories. Yeah I just bought left 4 dead 2 if anyone wants to group up and play sometime.

Otherwise Im feeling the "life" factor pulling at me as well. Im in professional theatre and just finished a show and turned right into annie starring wanda sykes. So ive been a busy bee. But i love to game when i get a chance.

As for a server, if you guys put one up, we should advertise it a few months in advance before it goes up and make it a big deal- go to utgamers throw it on the forums and send a mass email to the once active members. Then when the time comes, throw up the server and see what happens for a month, lol. How much do they cost now, by the way?

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Been there and done that with the server on UTGamer. We tried to get everyone interested and a few did show up a couple times. Some of the regulars were Fragmaster, Deadman, and of course a few of us.