1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Misigony ITT?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Leo(T.C.K.), Jun 23, 2018.

1. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

You know I keep hearing about all that emancipation and femininizaration and whatever from the "west".
    But fact is, here in the "east" women were always in higher positions, traditionally the job of headmaster is from majority taken by women....
    And then there ar electronic old women sitting on positions that should have been way replaced by a more properly educated ones.
    But they are arrogant and they think they are correct without checking anything.
    If I look at all the recent troubles I've had, they've been caused by women in positions that they used to put me down because they see me as a "weak male".
    This is what these women have been doing. Now do you find it strange that in the czech republic/slovakia exists a day in the year where men are allowed to beat women with a stick?
    Symbolically of course, to give them "youth", but you get the point, right? They've been overruning the legal system for decades now, they stop at no mnipulation and I can't get a good word in unlike with males.
    You know, I like cock, but I'm no sissy...
    But what they're doing is just disgusting.

It's time for DICK to rise again!

Stick with the DICK and you'll never go hungry again!

"alright, long live the DICK, long live the DICK"

2. Leo(T.C.K.)

Leo(T.C.K.) Well-Known Member

Psychopathy. A word you see being used and abused left and right.

But honestly, most "media" depiction of psychopathy are plain wrong.

You know what is a good example of psychopathy? The mother that kills her daughter in the movie "Sixth Sense".

Because she pretends to be nice, she pretends to be nice like that doctor and her nurse while they mess with you and manipulate data and try to call police on you
    without a reason but to cover their asses. Or cunts.

And honestly the most so called "psychopaths" you see being shunned lack that part, the part of the convincing pretense.

That is psychopathy, psychopathy isn't when you are fed with someone and you tell them that you intend to kill them in the future.

That's honesty, not psychopathy.

Freaks.