Miko Schoolgirl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Hmmm...your thoughts Miko?

@Black Knight, get some pictures. I'm being serious, just for reference. No pr0n.

Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
I'm being serious. Unless it's tastefull like the request from Miko to Hide about the catgirl.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
That doesn't really look like a schoolgirl. Sorry.

The Ayane request topic had a link to pictures of her schoolgirl outfit in "Dead or Alive Ultimate", though:

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/566/566556/img_2027846.html

I'm gonna try and see if there's a pic of Kasumi's schoolgirl/sailor outfit at that same place.

EDIt: Just found a pic of Hitomi in a schoolgirl outfit:

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/566/566556/img_2426634.html

Still looking for Kasumi's.

EDIT #2: Couldn't find Kasumi's outfit in "Ultimate's" Gallery. I looked to the Galleries of "DOA 2" and "3".

Here's a collage of sorts of four screenshots of Kasumi in her schoolgirl/sailor outfit beating up herself in her pink ninja outfit in "DOA 2":

http://media.dreamcast.ign.com/media/011/011026/img_1158012.html

And here's a rather blurry pic of Ayane and Kasumi in schoogirl outfits in "DOA 3":

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/016/016249/img_1494966.html

Anyhoo, I think that's more than enough schoolgirl outfits. :lol:

Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Starry Might said:
That doesn't really look like a schoolgirl. Sorry.

I meant how much flesh can be on show. That was just a comparison to any Black Knight may have found...

But those pics you found Starry are a lot better. Saved BK a job anyway.

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
IF you want my thoughts on a school girl outfit. id love to see someone do a skirt and shirt model to make it look authentic on the Miko fox model but keep the figure of the little eris marygold body hybred i made thanks to hides models. best to do one with a skirt and custom made shirt and one without a skirt. Miko fox doesnt wear too many clothes if you havent noticed on both the MikoFox model and MikoFox grey model.

For now.. Miko go sleep.... Im tired so im gonna take a nap. ill see you whenever i wake up.

Yes. I am slow as dirt because i look at so much and play so much stuff and sl plus ut plus sven coop mod for hl take alot of time

Black_Knight

Fire coming out of a monkey's head
May 10, 2005
in a house
Well, I was never that good at making models, I need a different modeling program all I have right now is maya ple. It would be awsome if you would do it, Miko, Because I would probably screw it up, and a schoolgirl outfit for Grey Miko would be cool.

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
It would be easier for Grey Miko, convert the jumper to a shirt, add a skit, remove boots/cut them down, bingo. Finished Miko Schoolfox

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
not quite that easy. it wouldnt quite look well. right for one. you wouldnt want a skin tight shirt and bow and so on would you. i mean you would want the flowy look of a fuko,(uniform). pleated skirts also are nice

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Aethos said:
<--- Loves the DOA girls @_@
:clap:

Same! o_O Just I see them and now I'm really wanting to see the movie >> <<

And, going back to the topic, I'm looking forward to this. :)

Black_Knight

Fire coming out of a monkey's head
May 10, 2005
in a house
Miko said:
not quite that easy. it wouldnt quite look well. right for one. you wouldnt want a skin tight shirt and bow and so on would you. i mean you would want the flowy look of a fuko,(uniform). pleated skirts also are nice

I'd really like this done using the miko v2 but if someone did it to greymiko I think
would be cool too.