**** Microsoft

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Dude, Windows 2000 rocks. I run server and advanced server at work and they both run without a hitch. Whenever I get another 30 gig hard drive, I'm going to 2000 server at home too. The only problem I've ever encountered was with beta software (and in some cases, pre-beta) for BizTalk, Commerce Server, and MSI. And you already expect that to happen (can't you tell I'm a Ghost user too?). One of my work machines has been up for four months now without a reboot. W2K server rocks!

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
bleh

Win2000=buiseness, servers
Win2kPro=same thing, but more stable
Win98=mediocre gaming
Win98SE=gaming
Win95=Licking a dead persons ass
Midget Penguin=saying, "oh look, i have a cute little penguin on my white box wich i am still trying to figure out how to use." , and servers

If you have a little sticker on your box that sais

Designed For
*winows sign*
windows____
windows____

then you should use those systems

(___ = blank<input number here