1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Micheal Moore's theme song

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Derelan, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Does anyone know the song that is played during the Farenheit 9/11 commercial?

And speaking of which, why was it that he can advertise to sell his movie now, but he couldn't before?

2. unixman

unixman [pthread] The Clan of One

GOP was trying say it was violating campain finance law somehow.

3. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

Nevermind, i discovered its "I'd love to change the world" by "Ten years after". Great song.

4. dive

dive Infiltration:: Like crack, but better

I watched it with some friends the other night, and foundthat movie insanely stupid. There were both people who will be voting Kerry and some that will be voting Bush in the upcoming elections, and we unilaterally decided it was a worthless waste of film and that Mr. Moore should never be allowed to dip his hands into the film industry ever again.

Then again, we're a tough crowd to begin with.

5. Derelan

Derelan Tracer Bullet

But the song, man! The song!

6. dive

dive Infiltration:: Like crack, but better

Agreed. The music selection was pretty amusing as a whole in the movie :)