Michael Bay sets his eye on to ruin TMNT with his version of a series reboot

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
If that's really the best you can do then go back to ironing your panties.

I think what he's saying is your general taste shows that if it's not on the surface you don't get it. You've never heard of the Mirage comics and most likely still don't know what we are talking about. I'm guessing you're the same about music.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I think what he's saying is your general taste shows that if it's not on the surface you don't get it. You've never heard of the Mirage comics and most likely still don't know what we are talking about. I'm guessing you're the same about music.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjQZNkiY7ds[/M]

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
titans-trilogy-is-confusing.jpg

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Bestiary of total wank!

If that's really the best you can do then go back to ironing your panties.
Best I can do?
In what way are you measuring what i'm doing? And how would you categorise it exactly? If I strive to do well at it is there some sort of medal I can win or Guinness world record to be broken maybe?
If I practice really hard could I make it for the Olympics? :rolleyes:

...I wasn't aware I was doing anything besides objectively pointing out the obvious, to which requires no effort at all... Maybe it's confusing you?

Is that how i could "do my best" by using single syllable words maybe? Shorter sentences? Make it a little easier for you to understand what my point is and how your point isn't a point at all?
When it comes to condescension and patronisation I've got boat-loads of "best" to "Do my" with.
By the time i'm finished with you you'll feel like a slice of stupid-bread that's been sliced with a best-knife, cooked in a best-toaster, best-buttered with best-margarine via a butter-best-knife on the best-chopping-board, served on a best-china-plate to the best-boy of the best-school in the country of Bestington, where you'll be eaten, chewed, swallowed, digested, ejected, flushed, treated, processed, filtered, re-flushed into the Best-Sea of Bestington where you'll be... what was it?... Oh Bested! ... Maybe filtered through the gills of a rare Besting-Shark!
But I can't do that because Bestiality is illegal!

Seriously. Until you actually make a point all I need to do is re-quote what i've already said because you've got nothing to say yourself.
If your point is that any film with turtles in can't be good then all I can do is laugh at you and have you read the kind of utter-toss I just typed out above.

Awesome!

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Best I can do?
In what way are you measuring what i'm doing? And how would you categorise it exactly? If I strive to do well at it is there some sort of medal I can win or Guinness world record to be broken maybe?
If I practice really hard could I make it for the Olympics? :rolleyes:

...I wasn't aware I was doing anything besides objectively pointing out the obvious, to which requires no effort at all... Maybe it's confusing you?

*some crap I didn't care to read*

Seriously. Until you actually make a point all I need to do is re-quote what i've already said because you've got nothing to say yourself.
If your point is that any film with turtles in can't be good then all I can do is laugh at you and have you read the kind of utter-toss I just typed out above.
I'm going to reiterate my last point. If you guys don't know why a TMNT movie would be a bad idea then I cannot tell you why.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Just played through TMNT 3: The Manhattan Project. It's a toss up between that and Battletoads as being the most advanced NES game for sure. Some elements and effects in that game were very SNES like.

Anyway, fucking rad game.