messiah...Huh?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
G

Goat_T

Another cute Idea, not implemented well.
After a 75meg download messiah was "cute" for about an hour. After that"Bob" was history

------------------
Dont get my Goat!

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
i always thought messiah looked ... whats the word? oh yea. bad. it has been in the works for soooo long, and still has not come out yet.

save some of your internet time, don't download it, and if you don't mind wasn't time, get something good. a long lesson learned by Goat_T

O

OFUpYours

Game no good huh? Good! Anybody that would name a game that deserves to fail. I hpe they go bankrupt.
Rant over.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I somehow managed to stomach the 50-odd meg UT demo download, because I heard good things about UT and really wanted to play the demo. With games like Messiah and WOT, I'd rather wait until a magazine has it on the coverdisk because I'm not sure about them. BT's phone rates aren't exactly cheap.

Actually I waited until a magazine had the Kingpin demo on the cover because there was no way I was gonna download a 100mb demo. Turned out not be the game I was expecting, but still pretty good.