Merry Christmas!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
dutch_gecko said:
I had a life on Christmas day ;)

Merry Christmas to all of jooz.
So did I, and I have the bleeding eardrums from the screams of about 300 sub-4yr old children to prove it. On the bright side, my 9 1/2month old daughter beat up her 10month old cousin (on film, no less).

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
My wife was pulling our girl away and she was screaming and crying and trying to get back at him! Then, she actually got ahold of his fat little cheeks with both hands and gummed his face like she was trying to bite him! If I ever move my lazy but from in front of the TV to in front of my comp, I'll see if I can get a screen capture and post it. My Mom wants to see the video, so I need to burn it to disc anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.