Megaman/MMX/MM.exe skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
Megaman/MMX/MM.exe Models

I saw that somebody named DaMiT made a Megaman and Bass mesh. I use these a lot because there the only 2 I have found that are megaman related. Is there any chance there could be more? Specifically:

X
x2armour.png

X Falcon Armor
arm1_2.jpg

Zero
xb_ingame49.jpg

Absoloute Zero (X command mission)

Axl
axl2.jpg

Vile
vilex3.jpg

Megaman.exe
060.jpg

Protoman.exe
blues.png

Colonel.exe

EDIT: I know it's probrably a lot to ask but I'll take any one of them that can be made.

Last edited:

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
I know. I was wondering if someone could make more models from that theme.

I'm more of a Megaman X and Battle network fan. The origional doesn't do much for me.

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
I found a MMX X model for quake 3 and emailed the maker for permission to convert or asking for it's conversion. He also made the Zero pic in the first post

Thanks for the welcome :)

LeGeNDaRy

Bleed Black
Apr 28, 2005
day-graveyard.com
Athame.exe said:
I found a MMX X model for quake 3 and emailed the maker for permission to convert or asking for it's conversion. He also made the Zero pic in the first post

Thanks for the welcome :)

Dude get a hold of that Zero.. I'd get him if he was for UT.

MegaManExtreme2005

Sep 10, 2005
MegaMan.Exe kicks ass!

Kantham said:

We know, but i'm more of a Battle network fan only as well so 'it'd be nice if someone made MegaMan.Exe model and oh yeah make it for UT2004. plz let me know by posting about it on my own forum:
www.megamanextreme2005.forumup.com

and post in the offtopic forum and plz give me feedback as u do it thanx.

I meant the megaman from the battle network series.

Last edited:

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
Welcome. Im strictly anti exe. I hate it. They changed megaman from a boy robot to nothing but data. Megaman never depended on anyone but himself, roll, and dr.light with help from Zero a bit.Shadow armor Megaman would make a really cool skin. I cant find a picture of him though.

Last edited:

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
I used to be anti exe but the story line is surprisingly the same.

Dr. wilys research gets pushed aside wile Dr. hikari (Dr. Light) gets to create his PETs and net navis.

a little later Dr. Wily returns to take his revenge yadda yadda yadda destroy/ take over the world yadda yadda yadda... anyway, you get the picture.

Azuron

Chaos_Loard
Dec 22, 2005
hello, My Name's Azuron.
I just joined but i've played evry battle network and zero game to date.
but i find it interesting what navi is people's favorite, mine's bass who's yours?

Athame.exe

Aug 16, 2005
Bass defenitly. You miss spelled lord on your personal message. (chaos lord)

he's so powerful but his life aura pisses me off.

Kamunou Hyena

73h Furry F4gg07
Mar 13, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Bump. Seriously. This is a very worthwile request, because Megaman kicks ASS. Oh, and the first picture posted in this thread isn't actually X, it's X in the light armor. X without that armor looks a bit more like the original megaman, just taller and more bad-ass.