Mecha2300UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

:MTuk:lone-wolf

massacre threat
I have a dream......a dream of a mod. Based in the 2300. Mecha Robots everywhere etc.

I want a team of mappers, modders, modelers and skinners. An Assault type thing, where you have to accomplish your mission(s), as either big Mecha Robots or the Human Rebels.

Unfortunately I can only map....

....but if you can model, skin etc...and want to be a part of this sign up below.

If we get enough modelers, skinners etc I will set up a website and we can get to work.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
So Humans vs Giant Robots?

An interesting idea. How Giant of Robots? Like large UnrealI enemy style giant or like Robotech taller than city style combat? The latter might be a bit diff, in terms of rendering and code...

rgx

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
Can't right now, no time thanks to Bounty War . My suggestion is to find a good modeller first, a mech-based mod could succeed or fail based on the design of the mechs. But I'll keeps an eye out, and maybe if I have time later...

rgx