Maybe I'm Just Stupid...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Allenthar

Oct 22, 2001
Visit site
But I can't figure out how to do this in the Gallery files

These gallery modules allow you to view each of our main characters and their individual animation cycles with a variety view controls, render modes, and lighting types.

None of the standard movement keys do anything, I can only rotate around the static model. Behindview 1 lets me get a little closer though :p

Any help?

Switch`

Pixelante
Feb 27, 2004
solved.

<Allenthar> hey, I just posted on the forums, but I was checking out the gallery files you have up
<Allenthar> and I can't seem to find any way to view the animations, etc.
<Switch`> do you know which version of ut are you using?
<Allenthar> yeah, Mac OS X v. 3236
<Switch`> hmm how are you starting those modules?
<Allenthar> just using "open blabla"
<Allenthar> the other odd thing was that I couldn't even open the file unless I renamed them
<Allenthar> I think the underscore was messing with it
<Switch`> that would be the cause
<Switch`> iirc they wont work after renaming
<Allenthar> hrm
<Switch`> in win32 you can open them with doubleclick, which translates to "ut2004.exe mapname.ut2"
<Allenthar> is there another method to open then?
<Allenthar> ah, let me give that a try
<Allenthar> command line launch
<Allenthar> sweet, very cool
<Allenthar> that worked
<Allenthar> thanks
<Switch`> np
<Switch`> I just tested it in win32, console command "open EonP3_HumanDeer.ut2" works.. so yea, there may be problem on mac with underscore or something

Drakonsfyre

Fire Emblem Sprite Whore
Err, I might just be blind, but that seems to only solve the problem with him not being able to open the files, not anything to do with viewing the animations...I know I have the same problem, running the latest version of UT on XP Pro, but no animations :( . I was really looking forward to them as well :(

Switch`

Pixelante
Feb 27, 2004
The GUI wont if you rename the map file, and Mac probably has probs with underscore in map file.
What do you mean by 'no animations' ?