1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mark Rein Interview

Discussion in 'News & Articles' started by Raffi_B, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Raffi_B

Raffi_B Administrator

Multiplayer.it has posted an interview with the big man himself, Mark Rein. The subject of the interview is mainly UT2004. Although most of the information is already well-known, there is some new information in there. If you would like to watch the video, go here.Also, the good people at UnrealOps have graciously provided a Factory Unreal mirror of the file.Thanks to Catzenjaeger of UnrealBase for the information.

2. Revrant

Revrant Flak Monkey

good luck understanding either of them...

3. MachDelta

MachDelta Haphazard Nobody

Yeh, I quit after I could only understand a little of Mark amongst his frantic arm waving :p

4. Revrant

Revrant Flak Monkey

if u download it and use winamp pro, turn down the bass, turn Up the treble, u can understand him just fine...^_^

5. Jacob Korn

Jacob Korn Crimson Strife Mapper

they shouldn't have used video. they should have just recorded the sound then put that up as a higher quallity mp3. you would be able to hear what they were saying. you don't really need to see mark waveing his arms around :)

6. SirYawnalot

SirYawnalot Slapping myself in the face

I just hope some kind person can write down what he's saying (if they are in fact words).

7. Jacob Korn

Jacob Korn Crimson Strife Mapper

lol, ya that would be good