Mario

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Hi Slàyer

I'm actually surprised noone's done it yet as far as I know. It'd have to be done from scratch probably with it's own skeleton and animations (as the default ones may not work). For copyright reasons it probably couldn't actually be called Mario/Luigi or Wario (though credit could be given for being inspired by those characters).

Who knows maybe someone might do it :tup:

«CF»Slàyer

Flak Daddy
Mar 4, 2005
www.chaosfactionclan.tk
wow that's. . . wow. lol. hopefully some one will still try to do it though cause after all, that guy was for 03 it looks like and he wasnt exactly "mario like". and did i say mario? what i meant was marcus. and his brothers wayne and louis. :p

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
from what i heard, Nintendo actually doesnt mind if you parody their stuff...im not sure if making a model qualifies but if they havnt made a fuss over the Link model, i doubt they would over Mario or anyone else

[LD]zachsurf1

skin city rules!!!!
Feb 19, 2005
eklipse said:
from what i heard, Nintendo actually doesnt mind if you parody their stuff...im not sure if making a model qualifies but if they havnt made a fuss over the Link model, i doubt they would over Mario or anyone else
your probly right but u should getther permission first just send them a emal say that im doing something to promote mario

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[LD]zachsurf1 said:
your probly right but u should getther permission first just send them a emal say that im doing something to promote mario

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg , too much funny comments in a day , plz more! :)

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
I would have to agree with the last poster, anyway...

In UT99 there was a Yoshi model and it was done pretty well and had custom sounds and everything. It even had Yoshi's "eating shell" animation when Yoshi was shooting. I'm sure when someone feels the need to make a angry plumber Mario would come along with record haste.

eklipse

The Combo Whoring Yoshi
Oct 27, 2004
Phantasma said:
I would have to agree with the last poster, anyway...

In UT99 there was a Yoshi model and it was done pretty well and had custom sounds and everything. It even had Yoshi's "eating shell" animation when Yoshi was shooting. I'm sure when someone feels the need to make a angry plumber Mario would come along with record haste.

if someone could port that over to UT2004 and improve the model ten fold, id give them a fruit basket :D