March XMP!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
You couldn't notice that I am Lithuanian because I was deeply away from these forums for maybe... few years.

Do you play XMP?

I am no longer a gamer (huh, runing linux as primary os), but it would be cool to have few more XMP games. It's sad to hear that only two players were on this week... :/

Na, tikrai pamenu matęs tave kažkada pakankamai neseniai, tik prieš kokius metus ;) Taip, aš žaidžiu XMP, ir turiu savo serverį (tau turėtų būt neblogas greitis, šiame kompiuteryje šviesolaidis). Na, o dėl OS, čia bendresnis klausimas, tai rašysiu angliškai:

Talking about the OS, you can actually play XMP in Linux just well. Personally I also have a dual boot Linux and WinXP x64, and XMP works on Linux through Wine. The performance is basically the same as on Windows, but the only issue is that mouse doesn't act as it should, that is, you can rotate only a limited number of times. However, I think there are some hacks that make it usable, but I'm too busy to try them all out.