1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mapvote issue with mulithome server

Discussion in 'BDB' started by Cptkook, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Cptkook

Cptkook New Member

My server host has a single copy of UT2003 installed and ghosts the installation to individual servers. I'm assuming they use the mulithome=IP option in the start string. The game uses our modified ini file, but mapvote can't view it, it always looks for the default installation map folder. So the map list comes up empty. Is there a way to get mapvote to use the multihome option, or set a path to the correct ini and map folder location?

Thanks in advance for anyone's help and input, its greatly appreciated.

~Kook

2. BDB

BDB New Member

Yes, In your INI file you can change the paths to point to the correct map directory:

[Core.System]
    PurgeCacheDays=30
    SavePath=../Save
    CachePath=../Cache
    CacheExt=.uxx
    Paths=../System/*.u
    Paths=../Maps/*.ut2 <===* change this and any others that were moved
    Paths=../Textures/*.utx
    Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
    Paths=../Music/*.umx
    Paths=../StaticMeshes/*.usx
    Paths=../Animations/*.ukx