1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maps won't show in WebAdmin

Discussion in 'Jailbreak Support' started by PhantomPowerz, Jun 9, 2004.

1. PhantomPowerz

PhantomPowerz New Member

Hi there,

I'm setting up a local and possibly Internet server for Jailbreak 2004. This server will NOT be dedicated to Jailbreak alone, and will likely jump back and forth between gametypes.

At this point, I have everything set up properly, except I cannot get the maplist to show up in the webadmin. I can select the Jailbreak game type, however when I do so, the maplist is empty.

I have added the Server Packages as stated in the Server Setup section of the manual, and then I manually added the maps into the server INI like...

You can set up a map list the server automatically cycles. Open your server's .ini file and edit the following section:

[Jailbreak.JBMapList]
    Maps=JB-Addien-Dwy
    Maps=JB-CastleBreak

But they are just not showing, is there something I am missing?

2. Sexmachine

Sexmachine - retired -

3. PhantomPowerz

PhantomPowerz New Member

Yeah, I did see that thread, but it didn't seem to apply as this isn't a mapvote issue. It's an issue of the maps not showing up in the webadmin at all. We haven't even turned on map voting yet.