1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maps wont post

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by mythos777, Mar 22, 2005.

1. mythos777

mythos777 New Member

I cannot post my maps on this site. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

2. AMmayhem

AMmayhem Mayhem is everywhere

At what point are you getting stuck at? The uploading? Claiming? Or something else afterwards? It may help us too if we had some map names you've submitted, and what author it was claimed under (if any).

3. mythos777

mythos777 New Member

I've never posted on this site before. I registered to this site last month, hoping to post my 3 new maps i just made. When i try to submit them, it asks of a server url. So, I dont know wut to do.

4. mythos777

mythos777 New Member

Need help posting maps on this site.

I registered to this site a month ago, hoping to post my 3 maps that i made. When i try to submit them, it asks for a server url. I dont know wut to do.

5. mythos777

mythos777 New Member

o **** i forgot. people have to test the map out first right? im a noob at this place so how and to whom do i send it to test?

6. Icedancer

Icedancer Colder than Steel