MapRaider

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hazel.H

Jan 15, 2004
Has anyone thought about uploading their JB maps to MapRaider? There are only 3 JB maps on there at the moment, including my two. It doesn't seem to get as many visitors as NaliCity but I like the site design and all the map info it gives you :)

4WD

globle
Sep 6, 2004
belgium
i just had a quick look into their guidelines to submit a map ..
A list of full URLs on the web where your map can be downloaded, preferably links directly to the file itself.
For each map, you can have any number of download locations. Providing for more than one allows visitors to download your map from a location closest to them or alternatives when one of the locations is down. You'll also need to decide which URL should be the primary one that people will use to download the map. The primary download location should be on a site that can handle heavy amounts of traffic.
why bother with looking for a decent host (who'll keep the map over years), multiple mirrors & such stuff when u can get all this without pain @ nalicity/bu-fileworks ;)

edit: well u can submit the nalicity link as dl resource. ah i'm just lazy then ;)

Last edited:

TheSpoonDog

CBP3! Yarrr!
Jun 1, 2001
NZ
spoondog.beyondunreal.com
MapRaider is great - and the dude that made it and maintains it is a good fellow, very helpful :) I upload all my maps there. I think I didn't upload my 2k3/2k4 JB maps there because they're all with the standard installation... though I should upload Oasisv2 I guess.

I recommend it, anyway, so get uploading!

G.Lecter

Registered Tester
Dec 31, 2004
Spain
www.oscarcrego.com
I like Mapraider too, it's a good site and I'd really like it to be more popular...
I will upload my JB map there (if I ever finish it... :p).

Vatcilli zeitchef said:
I can't upload the stuff
I tried send some E-mails and had no responce for 2 bloody months.:(
Submissions sometimes take a week or so to be approved... but 2 months :con:? Maybe the spam-blocker of your e-mail account is blocking the admin's replies... Try again... ;)