Mapping Forum ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rich_zap

Jul 18, 2004
Dissapearing into the fog !
I would dearly like to see this, it would be set out as follows (in my opinion) stickies at the top with tutorials on how to create a working DA2 level, references to textures and meshes used in DA2 so mappers know where to get what they need. The rest of the forum would be there to discuss maps and advertise for beta testers etc...

Does anyone else think this should be done.

FluXs

old skool
Feb 12, 2002
United Kingdom
I am working on Egypt for 1.1 atm, but after release I promise I will setup tutorials and guides to help mappers.

For the meantime I will contact BeyondUnreal asking for a mapping subsection to be added

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I quote the first post. My first attempt to help the team failed because of the Assault layout - i really suck making assault map. There was no manual or any form of tutorial avalible.