Maplist question.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SouthPaw

Nov 10, 2005
I am trying to figure out a way to exclude certain maps from the vote list and later add them back in without restarting the server.

The reason for this is that there are many good maps that contain adult content. I would like to be able to enable voting on these maps only when I know for certain that there are no youngsters on the server.

Any suggetions?

Thanks,

-SP

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
Sorry I did not see this post.
Unfortunately the Reject and Restore buttons in UT2Vote52 were accidently removed but will be back in the next release.

SouthPaw

Nov 10, 2005
Sounds good! For the time being I have moved the maps with adult content into a newly created \AdultMaps folder and added a path statement for this new map location.

I start the server with maps renamed from DM-*.* to xDM*.* and correct the names when I want them to show up.

The only issue is that I have to switch game types in order to get the maplist to update or I least I am pretty sure I need to.