1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Map Vote list

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warlord[NSK], Dec 14, 2005.

1. Warlord[NSK]

Warlord[NSK] New Member

Is there a way so that maps that have been played are not votable for a certain period of time?

2. tdw-socke

tdw-socke New Member

in every gametype there is a setting caled "MapLimits=0". Set it to the ammount of maps, which have to be played, until a map can be voted again. The button "restart" won't be affected by this. To avoid restaring a map (which means, voting the actual map again) you must set "bNoRestart=true" in the [UT2Vote51.UT2VoteConfigs] section, but this will prevent map-restarting for all gametypes.

BTW ProAsm, i guess, we could explain the settings of the gametype-switches a bit more, or did i miss them? Ini-setings are well documented, just the gametype-settings are a bit "poor" ;)

3. Imaginos

Imaginos Deathball addict?

4. ProAsm

ProAsm Active Member

Yes I agree as since things expanded the docs were not quite updated but then its difficult when a mod gets this big.
    Feel free to update the "included" documentation and we can then redistibute it on the next release.