Map Vote 3 Prob

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost5

Feb 17, 2001
Visit site
It does two things.I have CTF Instagib server and only Instagib mutator is on + Map Vote

1:It gets kicked Map Vote out of the Mutator list all the maps stay on list and server continues fine with out map vote.

2:It crashes and only Default maps start up with Instagib Mutator.

It is funny tho sometimes it is fine for 30 hours sometimes only 12 - 15 hours.Normaly i have to reset it ones day.

Ghost5

Feb 17, 2001
Visit site
It played fine for 2 Days.It just kicked out Map Vote and the only Error i got in the log was

*** loading game: 0
not enought memory for game (>512000 Signs)

It did it 2 times in a row just kicked out Map Vote all the maps stayed in place.Server logs did not finish .log stayed as .tmp

Last edited:

Ghost5

Feb 17, 2001
Visit site
I am renting the server i think UCC.
When the server crashes it comes right back never had a problem with it going down for more the 3 minutes.Rearly goes down anyway.I am adding Map Vote Via Remote web admin just like the Instagib Mutator but it stays in .I had to take it out got kicked out 4 times in 1 day .After it ran fine for 2 days strait Wierd.