map suggestion for N1.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
ok. yeah kasbah is a monster map you can even play football in it. the map cicle is great in my opinion, good times yesterday. just a few maps could be better.

the EAS maps rocks too, i wonder if a map like frozen would work in dtas, or are the doors to the lab and to the basement closed..

hara

Where's my backup?
Aug 24, 2004
Vega-don said:
n1 server rox.

yesterday some players where complaining about some of the maps who are old or not that great

Yeah N1's! There are dozens and dozens of great maps and we still play the same over and over again :(

Update your cycle or I will...I will......hrm...I......I won't stop whining!

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
At least we still host a server.

I went through the procedure of map evaluation, camo selection endless complaints, swapping maps... etc once but I currently don't have time to do it again and I suspect nobody else is willing to do it....

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
Nukeproof said:
I suspect nobody else is willing to do it....

I'd do it. :D

Um just a heads up. Middle of Nowhere is one insane snipe-fest. You might get some complaints from your every-day INFer. But people like Psychomorph will appreciate the long-range battles. 40mm's would be a bitch I can imagine...

Kitty.cat

It'll work, just not the right way.
Sep 18, 2005
Oregon
RAv3 sniper battles on MONW cannot be beaten. I spent HOURS 1x1 with Vixen on that thing. When the distance is great enough you can't have visual contact without magnification, it adds a whole new aspect to your strategy.