Map Reviews

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Insite and NaliCity have cooked up some new reviews for your enjoyment:

DM-1on1-Movar (UT) - 6/10 on NaliCity
Overall, i can't say this is a great map -some shortcomings are too protuberant not to be taken into account- but still, it *is* a decent map worth a spin to taste it :).
CTF-Susurrous (UT) - 6.5/10 on NaliCity
The textures used in this map are partially taken from UT2K3 which gives a fresh look to the map while also enhancing the filesize ;)
There are some misalignments in both floor and wall textures. The texture usage was sligthly repetitive and the textures were
mostly grey/blue aswell.
DM-Altena (UT2004) - 8/10 on Insite
Here's a nicely-themed map to sink your fragging teeth into! Combined with good gameplay, this is one you should get right now!
ONS-Flurry (UT2004) - 7/10 on Insite
While this map looks decent, it’s the fun gameplay that made me keep it. Out of all the Unreal Playground ONS contest maps, this is the only one (I think) I kept around for later play. The others I ditched after one or two go-rounds. That should tell you something about this map. Sure, the layout may be simple, but sometimes the simplest of things are the most fun.