Map looping

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

h0ng0s

www.redthor.com
Jun 1, 2004
www.redthor.com
Our jailbreak server is looping on the default map it was started from in the command line regardless what is voted for in map vote, or even if I force a switch to another map in the webadmin. I can specify different maps in the command line and they start fine and play fine, just when it comes time to vote or switch it loops back to the same map. I have cleared the ut ini file and other game modes to not show this behavior.

h0ng0s

www.redthor.com
Jun 1, 2004
www.redthor.com
I went through all of that with no luck. I have edited the maplist through webadmin as well as in the ini with no effect, continues to loop. If I switch the gametype to any other it will rotate maps and map vote fine. I'll go through it one more time for the sake of you never know, but I'm more currious to know if I'm the only one having the issue or of others are as well. Thanks.

h0ng0s

www.redthor.com
Jun 1, 2004
www.redthor.com
Well... I got it to cycle until it hit jb-cavern, then it looped. Any one else seeing any of these issues? Would ut2vote fix this issue???

h0ng0s

www.redthor.com
Jun 1, 2004
www.redthor.com
scratch that.... I switched the starting map in the command line and I could switch maps via webadmin until the first match ended, then it would appear to load the next map in the maplist and loop back to the map specified in the commandline. This does not do this on any other gametype, so I cant see it being a UT issue or a config issue... I am going to try installing ut2vote and see if it still happens (since it uses a different method to switch maps).