map key

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fist_mlrs

that other guy
Jan 4, 2001
Zittau, Germany
www.fistmlrs.com
availiable texture sizes:
of course you can apply a texture to a surface which is smaller than the texture itself, but you can't create a texture of a size other than the ones i wrote above. it just won't import it.
anyway, 192x192 might be a bit too small for most users imho

Lagerhaus_Jonny

Nov 7, 2001
Oh

I see out now that your Location is Germany. :eek:
my location it is too :)

Es war mir neu das man sowas dann nicht im ED importieren kann
It's new to me that the ED won't accept a texture with for example my lenght an so forth.

Danke

bis denn :)

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Well, i don't see the problem the_fur has with a "custom taunt" stating your position. It would just take too long to type it, so would make the map a bit useless, whereas, with a speech binding, you hit a key and your teammates hear your position, then look at their map to determine it. I don't see what's wrong with that.
I'll try PM DarkBls to lure him here.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
<center>
mark.gif
</center>

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
YO HOOO! This is a really good idea, and you're right: all they have to do is put graphic up on the screen-time wise it wouldn't take too much. At least the drawing code can probably be cut-n-paste from the code for the scopes (since that's just a texture layed in front of the viewport), I don't know about the keybinding, but it shouldn't be too hard.

Ishtvan

Because it's cooler than "Steven"
Mar 21, 2001
Nice! I seem to remember an INF team member saying "Similar system already planned." to a tactical plan map suggestion a while ago (okay it was last May :) )

uniformishtvan.gif

>>GDP<<Roach

NEVER mess with an OPOSSUM
Aug 31, 2001
Austria
www.chaotic-aura.net
this idea is one of the best i've ever seen.....

another feature for the map i would like to see is making editable easily ( not packing it into the map file) if this is possible!

so u could use maps with waypoints drawn on them for clanwar-tactics.
another nice feature would be a button to change between different maps, to make it possible to change the "tactics".....

I know, every clanmember should know his way around in each tactic, but especially for clan-newbies it would make lofe a lot easier.....