Map idea...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
With the new version containing demolition (which I found to be very fun in the beta)... I think a cool map would be one with the jumpads from RM-Torpedo and make it so you can only hit other people from spawning from a point and driving to a jumpad on a stright track in space and you will have to make it so that cars hit midair. Might make for a long round.... but would be funny as hell :lol: :lol:

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
i was thinking of that one map for destruction derby for playstation 1... pike arena or something like that. its just a big dirt bowl stadium with raised sides and a hump in the middle to jump over

hey snipe,speaking of stadiums....
JeeP: has voted for UWRC-SuperCross.ut2 !!!!! :lol: :)

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JamesBong said:
hey snipe,speaking of stadiums....
JeeP: has voted for UWRC-SuperCross.ut2 !!!!! :lol: :)
haha .... I have it installed on my client .. just not on the server yet ... been so pressed for time lately. I will try and get it on tonight... if not... defenetly before the burnout tomorrow ;) :lol:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
JamesBong said:
primal says your missing like 4 maps or something.... maybe you should re-install..... or ???? lol :D :lol:
Reinstall = not an option. However ... if you know what maps I am missing .. feel free to email them to me like before. Only one im aware of is supercross ;)

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Deadline Approx. December 10th

Includes:

• Demolition Gametype
  • A couple of new maps (about 6)
  • A couple of remade/fix maps (Caribbean, Industry, Faerie)
  • Realtime Reflections on Cars
  • Damage system during races, etc
  • -mod support
  • Own menu, etc.
  • Record system, best lap-times recorded on our internet server and are accessible from in-game, showing top world-wide lap times
  • A couple o' new vehicles#
  • When you finish a race the race doesn't end instantly, it lets the next two players finish too (or waits 30 seconds)
  • New turbo FX
  • No more motionblur, due to system problems
  • loads of other stuff I've forgotten

As you can see, we ain't been idle.