Malibu Barbie's Funhouse

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
Hey all.

I tried to setup a little server, but I'm running into some problems.

- If the users don't have the map or the vehicle, they don't get automatically downloaded

- Any vehicle not in the original release don't show up, and the player ends up walking on the track. I can chose the newer vehicles, but all the others see is my little dude sitting in mid-air.

- If I start a race server, the only game type to chose from is race.

Malibu Barbie

Action Figure
Jan 21, 2005
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
Cheat? Bah! Its just some "creative management". :D

Don't you know that the house always win?

It was pretty funny at one point. There were a couple of other guys in there, and they had selected some new cars. So they were running around, and didn't know what was going on. And since I had also selected one of the new cars, I could see my vehicle, but they couldn't. All they saw was me sitting in space, and running them over without a car! ;)

Last edited: