Male Fox Model?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Hello, I'm the new guy/ :-D I just wanted to say that I really liked the Miko Fox model for UT2004, and I was wondering if someone could make a male version?

THanks for being a cool site! (Props to Miko and Hide!)

Miko

Miko No Pants
Jul 2, 2004
Flopping in bed
Theres a few things we might have to consider if we made a male versoin of a fox.
One. He needs pants
Two. He needs a male looking head
Three. Id have to get my mate to help me make a male skin. Im more familiar with a female design than a males.
Four. Might need a reference on what your aiming at.
Five. what type of body build.
Six. If we get too lazy to make a new body we could always barrow thaniss or remus for a body and work from there.
Seven. Depends on how much time i have
Eight. Depends if i can get help from people again.
Nine. for the love of god dont request it nude because he will have no...... five letter word that begins with P and ends with s and has eni in the middle.
Ten. Thanks for the comments and im glad you like the original.

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Tj: I'm sorry I forgot you! It's a nice head. ^_^

Miko:

I definitely would NOT like a yiffy model. 0_0 I like naked foxgirls....NOT GUYS. Clothes must be on him. 0_0 :lol: I was trying to find a model of Fox McCloud (the Adventures version) but I couldn't find it, that's why I asked for one. If by reference material you mean a picture of him, will this do? I think I might have a higher quality version on my USB thumbdrive...lemme know if you want that. Here is a picture of Fox McCloud.] It doesn't have to be like a copy of him (I don't want anyone to get into copryright trouble or anything...if you have to make changes to him that is perfectly OK and acceptable.).

To everyone who was involved with the Miko Fox V2 model, thanks again, it's quality work...it looks awesome!

Thank you very much guys, you rock my world. :)

Last edited: