Male Anthromorphic Fox?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Hello, I love the site and just wanted to say great work on the Krystal model (I love it!).

Could someone please make a male (clothed) Fox model for UT2K4? It doesn't have to be a Fox McCloud lookalike, although that would be cool, but it would just be nice to have a male fox model to play. All the furs would bow to you for this.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and thanks for the great models!

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Welcome to the SC Forums.
Could we have some refrence to what you want exactly?
'Male Anthro Fox' is not a lot to go on.

Last edited:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Well that would rule out McCloud and Tails...Oh got an idea.
Use this and post a screen shot of the finished character here, then that will help gain intrest.

Last edited:

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Cool, thanks for the replies. Anything would be cool, either something like this:

[SCREENSHOT]http://us-p.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/EosFoxx/TribalFoxxWEB.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

or something like this:

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.mundorare.com/juegos/starfox/imagenes/fox_posa.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Thanks! ^_^

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Well you could always contact the author of Unreal Wolf pack, and ask him to do a fox version. By the words in the Read-Me, these 4 Lupine may be part of a bigger universe, or at least part of a larger collection of fan-additions to the UT universe...(like the many Sonic-styled characters residing at DeviantART, or the main baddy from this UT2004 mod)

Last edited:

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Random Elite said:
Well you could always contact the author of Unreal Wolf pack, and ask him to do a fox version.

I'll either contact him or the dude who made the BlueVixen model. Thank you!

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
It's ok. I like you, you prove that the formula 'new guy = complete donut' is not correct in all terms.

HyperFox

Jun 1, 2005
Random Elite said:
It's ok. I like you, you prove that the formula 'new guy = complete donut' is not correct in all terms.

Heh, thanks. :) You should've seen me a couple of years ago, I was a regular troll (not here, though). When I finally got it through my head that I needed to mature, I evolved into this state.

Thanks again for all of your help, I'm still waiting for the PM, but I'm hoping it all turns out great. ^_^

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
HyperFox said:
Heh, thanks. :) You should've seen me a couple of years ago, I was a regular troll (not here, though). When I finally got it through my head that I needed to mature, I evolved into this state.

I've been down that path as well, luckily the Official Xbox Magazine boards took most of my wrath (and the magazine itself has gone downhill).

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Are they? I've seen some anti-fur boards and it's all racism and spam, so how bad are the furry forums?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bad.

we got one Anti-Furry activist here at BuF. People who have erection(s) @ furry female really are nerds. Lacking a sence of reality playing MMO/RPG and thinking that video games IS real life.