1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Malarky

Discussion in 'Rant and Raves!' started by Smoke39, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

Yeah, so some of you may be curious about what I was doin' up in Redmond at DigiPen for two weeks. So here ya go. Just unzip malarky somewhere, and run the exe. All the game instructions are on the title screen. Pressing "L" will skip the level. Should you ever reach the final boss (the level one boss is the level two miniboss, so don't become confused), don't shoot it, cuz it has little health and crashes the game if you kill it. Just watch him a bit and press "L" to watch the credits. Also, the game runs faster on my computer than at DigiPen, making it quite a bit harder (and I was the only one who could beat it before), so good luck beating it if the same is true for your comp. Anyway, here it is: http://home.pacbell.net/kockler/Malarky.zip

2. SamMaster

SamMaster Master of the Super Weapons

heh cool

3. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

It's bloody difficult, I can't get very far, but it is a pretty damn cool game, with pretty neat artwork.

4. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

thats the second neatest game made by someone I know that I've ever played.... it can't possibly beat out Quincy -vs-Colombo Monkey Duel though

5. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

How far have you gotten, Leech Man?

And how many games made by someone you know have you played, Kangu? Two? :rolleyes:

6. Kangus

3 or 4 :p

7. Psycho_Leech

Psycho_Leech Hug meh

And where can we find the Quincy vs Colombo Monkey Duel?

8. Kangus

that would require me to contact Silus... that would be near impossible since he's dropped from the community

9. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

So've any of you beaten Malarky?