Making your Own Single player game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

billy240clint@hotmail

|*BILLY$CLINT*|
Jan 21, 2006
Can any on out there shead some light on how to make your own game type that is a single player type game. I am working on a mod for my final school project which is a single player melee comabt game. Its going to be one level in one big area and nothing more than that. I have alot of things made, NPc's the weapons and the buildings, as well as there scripts but now i need to pull it all togther to make a mod that loads up and then lets you enter a menue and then the game. Are there any tuts out there for it. I am kinda of in the dark here so any light someone could shine on the project would be great.

Thanks,

Sam