Making a Request-Challenge ahead

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DjCrimsonFox

Aug 15, 2004
I was wondering if anyone could make the character (Doggie Kruger) in the following pics into a working UT2k4 character. Basically I'm requesting the whole spheil (model, skin, and uv map). Oh, and please do it without the sunglasses. And if your curious what show he comes from, its from a japanese show, Tokosou Sentai Dekaranger. Thanks in advance if any of you take up this challenge. Just don't razz me for my choice, he looks cool in my opinion. ^^; :B If more pics are needed for reference, I could post them.

Attachments

• doggykrugger.jpg
    doggykrugger.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 33
  • doggiefeet.jpg
    doggiefeet.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 23
  • doggiesideandhanddetail.jpg
    doggiesideandhanddetail.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 26
  • doggieback.jpg
    doggieback.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Krugerlook.jpg
    Krugerlook.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
Aug 2, 2004
Looks like a good amount of pics to work with. Isn't that the series after the current american one? I think america is dino lightning or something right now. That would be a funny model though.

DjCrimsonFox

Aug 15, 2004
Darth_Chaos said:
Looks like a good amount of pics to work with. Isn't that the series after the current american one? I think america is dino lightning or something right now. That would be a funny model though.

Yeah, this is what next season's PR is based off of, though lately they've been making the two very different, Dino Thunder is very different than its Japanese counterpart Abaranger.
As for the model, yeah, partly I want it to get looks, and the other part cause I'm such a fan of the character. I know its possible cause I've seen a female model that had a wolf muzzle, so I know it could possibly be done if someone had the free time.

Aug 2, 2004
Its possible and I think its pretty cool. Its also a good laugh though from the little I have seen of the new show it is rather different from the japanese one, although I've seen little of both. Theres a hobby shop http://www.hlj.com that should somewere have pics of figurine version if I know correctly(I see the PR stuff when take peaks at the future Gundams).

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Getting ppl to work on models is no easy thing to do given the time it takes to make one and good modellers usually get paid :) Never hurt to ask though

DjCrimsonFox

Aug 15, 2004
klasnic said:
Getting ppl to work on models is no easy thing to do given the time it takes to make one and good modellers usually get paid :) Never hurt to ask though

Yeah, I figured. Well you all could ask her to see if she will take it on. If need be, I could give up some $ depending on how much. *shrugs* :crazydance:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I think the best and most diplomatic way is to post on the Atari forums and probably Polycount too with requests for models and see if anyone shows interest first (don't mention money). See what happens that way and post the links to the threads here where the info is. Also take a look at the authors of models you've already gotten, see who made them and it never hurt to send an email asking if they'd be interested if they're not busy. Also a lot of mod teams have modellers working for them so what not wander around the BU forums and see what's happenin ;)

DjCrimsonFox

Aug 15, 2004
klasnic said:
I think the best and most diplomatic way is to post on the Atari forums and probably Polycount too with requests for models and see if anyone shows interest first (don't mention money). See what happens that way and post the links to the threads here where the info is. Also take a look at the authors of models you've already gotten, see who made them and it never hurt to send an email asking if they'd be interested if they're not busy. Also a lot of mod teams have modellers working for them so what not wander around the BU forums and see what's happenin ;)

Makes sense, and I understand what you mean by look at authors of models I have already, meaning that I already know what their quality of work is. I'll do that to, make my request at those forums. Thanks for the advice, and Darth_Chaos, I'll keep that option in mind.

Aug 2, 2004
Thats cool. Besides the more options you have the more likely the request will go through. Simple mathematics.