1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Making a Necris Tutorial request..

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Klasnic_E, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Hello all, whoever can make a necris black, white faces, and designs, plus tribals, or any of these tell me please :D, i want to make a necris out of the Mercs.

2. daloonie

daloonie sex boobs nude

I don't know hmm I suppose some color schemes can be put out and some tribals. Maybe a tribal tutorial.

Well I'm not good at tribals or tattoo's so someone else must do it.

3. Klasnic_E

Klasnic_E Inevitable

Well i make my own tribal brushes, and use the regular necris tribals, but i want to make a necris out of malcolm, but i don't know how to get the pale face, and the black fabric looking designs, please help me someone :(