1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Making a mutator...

Discussion in 'Editing' started by ProjectX, Jul 11, 2004.

1. ProjectX

ProjectX Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps

So I've decided to learn code, I sat back and made the health sphere with Jason Buzzby and the went and made my own port of the ripper to 2K4 (it works quite well but sometimes bounces unpredictably against static meshes). Now I've decided on doing a mutator for UnWheel. I've decided to add an instant action only mutator (it wouldn't work to well online) that slows the gamespeed down and adds a motionblur effect when the cars get into the air for more than half a second. This seems quite tricky at the moment but I'll have a look at it a bit more to see if I could do it.

Any help would be welcome.