1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

making a mesh without maxx

Discussion in 'Infiltration Development' started by JonnyBoy, Jun 13, 2001.

1. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

I'm still trying to get my damn truck in that I made in milkshape about three months ago lol!

are there any programs aside from 3d max that can make an actual dxf file? 3d max is such a large program it doesn't seem worth it on my small small small computer to keep. any help?

2. -Lost-

-Lost- Local Bad-ass

i don't think milkshape can export .dxf, but you can make mesh decorations with it. there is an unreal/ut export function that makes .3d and .a3d or something like that and you compile a little .ucc file and you have a decoration. there is a tutorial at machinima.org if you want it as a mesh instead of a brush

3. JonnyBoy

JonnyBoy alive

thank ya much. I'll go look at it now