1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MAKE YOUR GUY DANCE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Waxx, Feb 15, 2000.

1. Waxx

Waxx Ultralight pilot

If you go into the 'gestures' category in voice commands, click them all right down the line, and it will look like your player is dancing. Its really funny.

2. Snakeye

Snakeye Mk82HD

I already knew that, still I think it's more fun to wait 'till one bot shoots the other(in DM) makes a little dance and blow his brain out while he/she is dancing.

hehe
    Snakeye

3. thornz

thornz Inhuman...yes indeed

thats my personal favorite thing to do. Does anyone ever actually gesture in game other than bots?

4. Kibbles-N-Bits

Kibbles-N-Bits New Member

I usually do it when/after capturing the flag just to get the other team p/o'ed that they couldn't stop me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Want a taste of the REAL WORLD?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

5. Kibbles-N-Bits

Kibbles-N-Bits New Member

I usually do it when/after capturing the flag just to get the other team p/o'ed that they couldn't stop me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Want a taste of the REAL WORLD?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-