1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

M2

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TEKNSTEEL, Mar 29, 2000.

1. TEKNSTEEL

TEKNSTEEL New Member

Why the M2 turret explode when im in infiltration mod...when im in normal ut i can use it...what i do wrong ?

2. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

That's od eh! I got the same problem but didn't got time to look deeper into it... still, It makes a great anti-personal mine /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
    --- Geogob ---
    UT... uh? what's that now? :p

3. TEKNSTEEL

TEKNSTEEL New Member

im so idiot...i find my own problem...go in infiltration option...look around in the option you should c explosive decoration...turn it off...this is it working for me ...

4. geogob

geogob Koohii o nomimasu ka?

Well, this doesn't correct the problem..turning explosive decoration of is kind of heart braking... and even then, when I get near someting in real life, it doesn't kill me by exploding... but it may also blow my face away when I shoot at it with a M16...

------------------
    --- Geogob ---
    The only way out is the C4 way