|LTh| vs ]CKl[ ...?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
The leaders are supposed to work it out.

It seems that the Stallone isn't answering emails sent by our team captain.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
In defense of stallone, he spent weeks e-mailing your old team captain trying to get a date set up. He said he didn't get any response from his repeated e-mails. Now he is offline for a couple days and won't be answering any e-mails.

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
Well, I had problems trying to find a time that our East/West coast and Euro players could make. Stallone and I did schedule a match, but it fell through. I stepped down as captain because of RL issues. Kamikaze9 is the new ]LTh[ captain, I'm sure he can get the match going... ;)

My_Oozing_Eye|PuF

The Original Brother Ooze!
Apr 7, 2000
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Visit site
Repeat

Sheesh...

We did at one point have a match scheduled (August 10th 9:00 pm EST)... CKl showed up but LTh ditched at the last second.... :(

Stallone immediately tried to reschedule for Sat, August 18th, but go no responses to repeated email requests.

Stallone has been banging away on this for a couple of weeks. We get no responses from LTh, now at the last second LTh is publicly wondering where we are? :rolleyes:

I had a bad feeling this was gonna happen. I know webslinger sent an email to both teams on Sunday. Hopefully we can get this scheduled and played... :mad:

Gamma_sword, I don't want to pick a fight with you... maybe you have information that I don't have, But we've been trying to get hold of you guys for three weeks....

MOE

Valk

Mom, kitty's being a dildo!!
Dec 21, 2000
Great Lakes State
Visit site
MOE is right.

The match time was set for Aug 18th 10PM EST. Due to scheduling probs, we were going to play with whoever we had. i.e. 5v5, 4v4, 3v3...etc. From what I hear, this was bust, as no one from either team made any initiative to get the match going. This was set from an email I got from Stallone on Aug 9th. This was the last email I got fom him. I've since stepped down, so hopefully kamikaze9 has talked to him...

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
**** happens with different time zones and stuff. Don't go pointing fingers tho, while I'm usre all complains are justified in some way or another why try to go into the match with bad blood between players since this thing was entierely for fun:)

Clayeth

Classic
Apr 10, 2000
Kentucky
I don't know when the deadline was, but I personally don't have a problem with you guys playing after it, I understand the issues. We ended up playing at midnight EST, and somehow LK ended up with a 94% efficiency at 5:00am... I may not sleep at all the night before our next match and see if I can do it too :)