1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lowest possible health?

Discussion in 'Unreal Tournament 2003/2004' started by TWD, Jan 9, 2004.

1. TWD

TWD Cute and Cuddly

Ok in case you haven't noticed when the server is changing maps you can't die. YOu still take damage, but you just don't die. You start to get negative health as people attack you. So the question is how low can we get it. I say we get someone to like 1 health and then when the server changes maps drop him in the lava and have everyone in the server shoot a redeemer at him or something, and see how low he gets.

2. PapaBear

PapaBear Old. Very Old.

I have personally had -34 health showing on my screen (during a map change...)

3. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

Tried that once. but it was while falling (map like BR-Skyline). Well I went down to something like -38000.

4. JohnDoe641

JohnDoe641 Killer Fools Pro Staff Member

I've had -3500 once when I was seriously low on health and someone hit me dead on with an amped flak. Atleast I think it was that low. The server changed right when I looked at my health.

5. TWD

TWD Cute and Cuddly

Is it possible to get an amped shock rifle? That would take down your health for sure lol. I'm talking uber low like as many people as we can shooting at one person. See if you can screw it up somehow or something lol.

6. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

Had -99 tonight.

7. Loibisch

Loibisch The Odd Member

This is from a clanmatch sometime ago, server was acting up and kinda hung, but people were still moving.

Total damage: -4133 (and I could still walk around and shoot :D)

Attached Files:

8. Renegade Retard

Renegade Retard Defender of the newbie

Like I said in the other thread, I had -85 last night. Tried to get a screen shot, but was too slow.

9. TWD

TWD Cute and Cuddly

how can you get to -4000 health though? o_O Even with the flak and it's 100 damage it would take a long time to get someone that high, and there just isn't enough time for that to happen.

How come it lists 999 health?

10. Devastator

Devastator What are YOU looking at?

Thats ammo

11. Loibisch

Loibisch The Odd Member

It was on TTM warmup and the server went south. We could all walk around and shoot but noone would die. Eventually we had to restart the server :).

12. TWD

TWD Cute and Cuddly

er sorry 999 ammo

ahh I see...