Lovemail + Criticism (Best MOD ever!)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BrutusCirrus

Mar 7, 2005
First of, I have to say I love you guys! You have made the MOD I think, should of won the Make something unreal contest.

I found out about you by reading PCGAMER where they featured you as MOD of the Month. I say they've made the right decision!

Best part of the MOD would be the Moscocowboy! I love just riding it up cliffs, and just generally driving it!

Of with the advice to make this mod better:

Add a vehicle or two more?

As much as I love the Moscocowboy, how about making another bike with forward firing weapons! That would mean I would never have to leave my favorite vehicle ever again!

Reduce the tanks health to around 400/500.

Make the Moscocowboy do 300 damage.

Make the Moscocowboy speed up on the ground, and less speed in the air (whilst flying).

Make the barracuda less controllable in the air.

Make the clone starting limit at the beginning controllable (I have too many short battles)

Well, I'm no person to tell you to do these, and I’m not even sure you will remake it, but that’s my criticism for you.

Thanks for making the best MOD I’ve ever played!

-Brutus

hottoast

Art Worker
BrutusCirrus said:
First of, I have to say I love you guys! You have made the MOD I think, should of won the Make something unreal contest.

I found out about you by reading PCGAMER where they featured you as MOD of the Month. I say they've made the right decision!

Best part of the MOD would be the Moscocowboy! I love just riding it up cliffs, and just generally driving it!

Of with the advice to make this mod better:

Add a vehicle or two more?

As much as I love the Moscocowboy, how about making another bike with forward firing weapons! That would mean I would never have to leave my favorite vehicle ever again!

Reduce the tanks health to around 400/500.

Make the Moscocowboy do 300 damage.

Make the Moscocowboy speed up on the ground, and less speed in the air (whilst flying).

Make the barracuda less controllable in the air.

Make the clone starting limit at the beginning controllable (I have too many short battles)

Well, I'm no person to tell you to do these, and I’m not even sure you will remake it, but that’s my criticism for you.

Thanks for making the best MOD I’ve ever played!

-Brutus

Wow. Thanks Brutus, for both the praise and the great feedback on the mod. We loved making it, and we'd looooove to work on it more. Unfortunately, we've been completely swamped with work for the past few months, so we haven't been able to do more with the mod. In fact, we couldn't update it as much as we would have liked, even while the MSUC was still going on, just for lack of time. :(

Again - thanks go out to all our fans, especially the 3 amigos (Hollib, Cravensmythe, and Screech). We'd love to do more - and rest assured, if we ever do, the forums are where you'll hear about it first!

Cheers,
Tom