LOTR trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you think of the official LOTR trailer?

• It totally rocks. Comes close even to Dirty Dancing.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks nice.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Weeeell......

• Looks not so nice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG is that thing gonna be some fukked up piece of crap with cheesy effects lousy camerawork and tru

• Total voters

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
i gave it a weeeeeeeeel. i will watch the movie but i am not sure what it will be like...

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Balton.de
i gave it a weeeeeeeeel. i will watch the movie but i am not sure what it will be like...

Me too. Maybe I ain't fair; if it wasn't Lord of the Rings, I would've rated it higher.
But it is so I really expect something great.

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
i dont really know anything about this, but i hear gollum is disapointing.

JTRipper

Chimpus Maximus
Sep 12, 2001
Denial
www.planetunreal.com
Since I don't think I've seen two Gollums that looked more than vaguely similar, it's probably a safe bet that some people won't be happy with him no matter what they did with him.

I was pretty disappointed when I heard early news about the film; it's actually looking like it might not be some coattail-riding desecration after all, though. I might even see it before it's on cable. ;)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
well, the gollum model is how i will be thinking of gollum. it rocks.