Loooooooooooooong nicks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
If it's just to be an ass and spam the message box then forget it :p . Anyway, the answer lies in a certain command you can enter in the console and it might not work online.

Enzo Maseratti

Oct 28, 2003
Beyondunreal
Visit site
SEtname [clany][ClanX][XYZ]-Nicknicknick[XYZ][ClanX][ClanY] doesnt work, it does set my nick but still UT cuts off part of my nick.

Ive seen players with nicks like asduigasidugasiudgaisudgiausgd or pootziano_eating_a_sandwitch.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Enzo Maseratti said:
SEtname [clany][ClanX][XYZ]-Nicknicknick[XYZ][ClanX][ClanY] doesnt work, it does set my nick but still UT cuts off part of my nick.
It may get cut off in various places, depending on how long it is. For example, it is likely to be cut off in the scoreboard when it has to show two columns of names. Although, every name of mine that I've entered seems to fit just fine. (Current name I use online is "[ acsx ]hyrulian")