UE3 - UT3 Looking to recruit VDM mapper(s)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
Hi folks.

I am specifically looking for mappers to join our team, who are interested / willing to create vehicle DM maps (at least initially focused on them). The position would require design/layout collaboration with our mod team.

Experienced mappers would be ideal.

www.chaoticdreams.org

Mod On!

eclectist

Feb 19, 2008
hi

just joined to reply...
used to map a fair bit for ut2k4 and also xiii (won ubi's mapping contest).

used to love chaos and would like to help if i can...just getting to grips with the new ed, so nothing released so far. would be good to have something to get my teeth into and give my efforts more purpose.

oh, and please tell me those giggling smiley nades are making a comeback!

R.Flagg

Feb 15, 2000
Visit site
Thanks very much for the replies.

Indy, I believe Hammer was going to reply to you on our forums. You can of course also join us in IRC.

eclectist - Yes! It wouldn't be Chaos without the proxies. ;) Please come by our IRC when you get time. Hammerman and/or myself will make a point of trying to catch you there. Fair warning though, we're not real formal about this stuff. So, dress casual. We're just trying to keep the quality high, while having a good time.

irc.enterthegame.com
#chaoticdreams

Thanks again!

eclectist

Feb 19, 2008
woohooo, proxies!!

i will try get on irc, may not be straight away though...can't at work and net connection at home went down last night...i connect via mobile broadband and dropped the flippin thing in a pint! :rolleyes:

cheers for the reply, chat soon