Looking for UT 99 Demos

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Paganini2012

Jul 18, 2012
Hey everyone,

It has been 12 years now for me and I still have this solid connection to the spirit of the game.

I have a bunch of demos of Gitzzz, Destrukt, Pain etc.. but I am looking for some specific ones that I can't find. There is a torrent floating around of UT 99 demos, but unfortunately it seems as though it is no longer valid.

I would like to find the Pain vs d0zer demo from WCG. Anyone got it? Or..any others I would be glad to check out. I love watching the old demos of great players.

I used to play against Solidus, [PURE] clan guys, WM.. a bunch of them... some of the best years in solitude of my life.

If you can be of any assistance in finding great UT demos.. It would be appreciated.

I was never THAT good at UT.. I just always loved to play.

Ewan

sciatika

Feb 22, 2013
Just saw this post

Hey, I was just doing a search to try and play some old UT99 demos.
UT99 was some of the best times for me as well.

I played for sovereign with pain, phosgene, and a bunch of other amazing players. I wanted to revisit some of the incredible demos I have of TDM and 1v1 but I was having issues with allot of them replaying.

Im still working on it and am hopefully that I will get them to work. email me if you want me to send you some demos.

Not sure if you will see this or not because it isnt a recent post.

sciatika

Archetype

Jul 5, 2009
What do you use to play these? UT Demo Manager?

I probably have a bunch of old demos on a disc somewhere, but they are probably from my days in Frag Union mostly... dunno who cares about them, we were decidedly mid-table as a clan. Still fun though!

Paganini2012

Jul 18, 2012
I have the three cds of demos zipped by priest that were put online in the past. I can send them via sendspace or wetransfer if you want.. just PM me

Paganini2012

Jul 18, 2012
http://ut99.norprint.com/Priest/

They used to have 3 cdz of UT demos there.. I downloaded them years ago and still have them
If you want them, or better yet, can figure out a way to post them publicly, I'd be happy the send them. I posted 70 of them on that Youtube channel up there.

Paganini2012

Jul 18, 2012
it doesnt work.. the demo cds link.. im just saying that is where the files used to be publicly available, but i still have them if anyone wants them.