Looking For Song....Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
I am looking for a song called "Stopwatch Hearts" by Delerium. I have searched Amazon, iTunes and gomusic.ru to purchase this song, but no luck. Anyone have any idea where I can obtain this song?

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Internetradio:

www.lastfm.de

http://www.lastfm.de/search?q=Stopwatch+Hearts&from=ac

You probably need to register to do the search - which will be difficult in german language. I don't know if it will work from outside europe (I know for sure many US web-radios do block non US IP's).

There is a special software available called Lastfm-recorder which can legally record songs but I never used it.

Attachments

• lastfm.jpg
    lastfm.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 6

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
No such luck. I can play the song from the site, but there is no place to download it. They suggest Amazon mp3 downloads, but there isn't anything there either.

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
haha poor Ghost. You should learn german :p

Here's the direct link to the author of Last.FM Recorder website
http://lastfm-radiorecorder.origo.ethz.ch/
A bit below the screenshot of the GUI, you have two link. You can either download the zip file (Nur ZIP...) or the installer. I suggest you take the ZIP :p

I seriously think all the button and menu speak for themselves... but that's maybe because my German is actually pretty good :p

You should be able to figure out everything quite easily (or with google translate).

If not, you know how to reach me... i'll give you some more direct help!