1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Looking for GorGor

Discussion in 'Original Unreal Tournament' started by evilgrins, Sep 9, 2016.

1. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

Different forums have different rules but generally when you edit or use parts of other people's work, most seem to like it if you credit those people in your project. Whether you agree with that or not, I do... and I've become something of a crediting whore as I edit maps.

On several of those edits I've been using the UTDMT (Unreal Tournament Deathmatch Titan) which is basically a large bot that throws boulders. The extremely foul-mouthed thing was created by GorGor... who has seemingly disappeared from the UT-landscape.

I'm good at tracking folks down who've gone away from UT, but I'm at a loss for finding him.

Was hoping maybe someone could point me in the right direction, as I'd like to see if he ever made UTDM for (warlords, skaarjberserkers, etc.) other monsters of a similar type.

I've edited UTDMT onto a few other maps in Deathmatch...
    [​IMG]

...and placed them into CTF after skinning them and assigning them to specific teams:
    [​IMG]

Does anyone know what happened to GorGor?

2. NeoNite

NeoNite Worst hack fraud ever

He probably left it at the cussing titan. It's been a long time, hasn't it. His mod dates back to 2000 doesn't it?
    Maybe you can replace the monster model with another in the utdmt mod itself? Tried loading it in unrealed and see what you can alter?

3. evilgrins

evilgrins God of Fudge

It's not quite as easy as that. People much more skilled than I at such things have discussed it, for maybe the Warlord or SkaarjBerserker (gotta be something big)...

...UTDMR (Unreal Tournament Deathmatch Rabit)?

...but even they said it wouldn't be so easy.