1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Looking for a particular map...

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by JackReagan, May 17, 2000.

1. JackReagan

JackReagan New Member

(aplogies if this is in the wrong forum)

I'm looking for a map which is based around the Enterprise from Star Trek. It could be singleplayer, DM, CTF or anything like that, either Unreal or UT it doesn't really matter.

If anyone can point me in the right direction for such a map, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

2. ZoMbiE

ZoMbiE New Member

Well, uhhh....

Hyperblast looks somewhat similar
    :)

3. 8-4-7-2

8-4-7-2 New Member

Hey, that would be cool!!
    What Enterprise? There are 6 ships with this name ;)

4. Morety

Morety The Farterator

I played one in the Unreal days, it was a DM. I went looking for it on Nali City about a week later, but couldn't remember the damn name. It was cool.

[​IMG]
    Llamas spit and poo, and not in the humourous way that monkeys do. They're dirty dirty animals.

5. [BuF]Wacky

[BuF]Wacky New Member

You should take a look at CTF-SpacePirates. It's not exactly the Enterprise, but the theme is similar with both teams owning two different star ships that are both travelling through space... nice idea.
    You can get it at NaliCity.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. JackReagan

JackReagan New Member

I mean the Enterprise D (for anyone wondering).

Hyperblast is sort-of right, but I mean one that's fully textured (and sounds if poss) to really look like you're on board.

I've got one for Doom from years ago :)

7. titanus

titanus Mr. Flak Smiley

It would be difficult to conduct a good DM LOL...

[​IMG]
    " Repeat after me...I'll never, ever take on a god again." - Rugal B.